Deviance and Orthodoxy in Islamic Esotericism
- Liana Saif: "Bātinism as Deviance in Medieval Islam "
- Mark Sedgwick: "Sufism as Deviance and Orthodoxy in Early Modern Islam"
- Francesco Piraino: "Negotiating Orthodoxy and Deviance among Sufi Orders in Milan"
- Michael Asbury: "Orthodox Islam and New Age Spirituality: Adaptive Strategies of Naqshbandi Sufism in the West"
Contemporary Turkish Esotericism: Neither Deviant nor Secret(ive)?
- Alexandre Toumarkine: "The Construction of Deviance in Contemporary Turkish Esotericism and Its Transformations" (read in absentia)
- Till Luge: "Mainstream but Deviant? On the Relationship between Esotericism and Otherness in Modern Turkey"
- Dilek Sarmış: "Esoteric Secrecy? Esotericism as the Yet to Be Revealed, Discovered, or Decoded"
- Laurent Mignon: "An Exotericized Esotericism? On the Reception of Dion Fortune in Turkey"